Monday, January 12, 2009

My last 2 months

So, here's a quick look at the highlights of what's been going on for the last two months. I'm going to summarize so that I can move on to writing about THIS year~


Robbie, Shane and CeCe sleepover. We made Christmas cookies and watched ELF. I love when we have sleepovers~











Went to the Redskins vs. Steelers game with Daredevil. We LOST but it was fun!








This year for my annual Halloween party I took the boys to a farm. It was POURING rain~ They ran through the corn maze and got FILTHY. Everyone got a pumpkin and a toy from the gift store. You can tell that the boys are freezing in this picture. Luckily, Dori brought a change of clothes for everyone~





Robbie and CeCe at Drake's football game. Robbie takes great care of CeCe and she ADORES him!!!










Drake at his game - he's an AWESOME quarterback!












Coach (and Dad) Travis giving Drake some pointers~









The boys at the game~










Girls Night - it was my turn to host dinner. Merianne, Seabreeze and Jen. We try to get together at least 4 times a year. I love these girls.....we have a great time when we are together~







Jen and Seabreeze

No comments: