Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 2010

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to be a better blogger for 2010. I am welcoming 2010 with great enthusiasm even though I am in bed right now with shingles.....which I ever knew was a form of chicken pox. I am using this week to relax, catch up on movies and things like blogging.

My theme for 2010 will be a quote from Mark Twain:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Welcome 2010......prepare for adventure!

2 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

Well, its about DAMN time. LOVE seeing your face and hearing about your life. I MISS YOU!

Globe Trecker said...

Love that quote. Glad that you're back blogging again!