Monday, December 3, 2007

THE Cruise

My mother, my neice Hannah and I just went on a 7-day cruise! It was a lot of fun! We went to Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Mexico. It was the first time for my mother and Hannah but I have cruised before. I have to say, I will never cruise Carnival again. I have previously cruised on Royal Caribbean and it is so much better. I told my mother that Carnival is like Las Vegas and Royal Caribbean is like Beverly Hills.







Hannah and I went snorkeling in Belize. It is supposed to be the 2nd largest barrier reef.....2nd to Austrailia. It was so much fun and BEAUTIFUL! Hannah was hilarious....I had to hold her hand for the first 15 minutes....she did very well though. We saw a bunch of Barracuda fish too.....it was awesome.





This was on one of our formal nights. Hannah took over 250 pictures - she was a maniac with her camera. We took some very funny/cute pictures though.






Okay....so Hannah thought that she was so cool that she could go into a bar and they wouldn't kick her out. So, we went to every bar/lounge on the boat so she could take a picture. This is her pretending to be drunk....pretty believable, eh? She fell in love with one of my favorites.....the virgin pina colada.





This is Granny, Hannah and Anthony. Hannah recieved her first kiss from a "boy" on this cruise.....from Anthony.






We loved Anthony. He was amazing. He liked us too. We told him we'd be back.








Every night we would have the cutest animals made out of our towels. This was my favorite.....especially since he is holding chocolate.








All throughout the cruise, I tried to scare Hannah. I got her REALLY good one night when she was coming out of the bathroom. She screamed BLOODY MURDER - I was impressed. This is us re-enacting the scare. (not sure why her date is off on her camera)



AHHHHH...this is our beloved Melting Chocolate Cake. It was sooo good....we got it every night. It looks like it's nothing....but it's packed with a delightful surprise. I miss it already. Hannah is going through withdrawals.





Every night we saw the sunset while at dinner. We had a great table right by the window. It was beautiful. Cruising is the only way to go. I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Merianne said...

Wowie! I'm green with envy. I want to go on a cruise so bad...maybe next year! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Hannah Tull said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hannah Tull said...

u and me are tight like this ( if u could c me right now ud c my fingers r doing the tight sign) we had a totally funizzle foshizzle time and i miss u my holmy tons and tons...We look hottizzle in those pazictures... forizzle i had the time of my life and I owe it all to u ooooooooooo....lol ok my holmes thr aint no gangsta folk in ma town so I just gotta brang it back evry once in a while...gotta keep it real karizzle

Jen said...

You were cruising and I was in surgery....so not fair! Carnival or Royal Caribbean who cares! You were still on a cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!