Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things I am Grateful For

These are just every day things that I am grateful for......I could get really deep and spiritual and list those things too but that's much more personal and something I don't necessarily want to blog about. My friends and family are a given here.

So.....here are the every day things I am grateful for:

1. Heated Seats - I love that my car has heated seats...especially on a cold rainy day like today. It makes the drive to work so much more bearable.
2. Dr. Pepper - for some reason I have been on a Dr. Pepper kick. It makes me happy.
3. My iPod - COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT
4. My job and the people I work with - I LOVE my job and I LOVE the people I work with. How many people can say that? I have a lot of fun at work and most days I actually look forward to going in!
5. My cell phone and late night phone calls.
6. My brain - because the more people I meet and the older I get.....I'm realizing I have a really good one. (ha ha ha)
7. People that wave a "thank you" when you let them in front of you while driving.
8. Makeup - it just makes the world prettier.
9. Soft blankets
10. Holiday scented candles

No comments: