Monday, November 19, 2007

It's my Birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

So, it's my birthday and ONCE AGAIN I am sick. It seems like bronchitis again. Seriously, it's ridiculous. It makes me want to cry.

So, one of my staff (a massage therapist from Thailand) brought this in for me today. I THINK she meant to say "Happy Birthday Kara Tull" but I'm not certain. It's funny and very kind all the same. I unfortunately won't be eating any today but will save it for tomorrow when hopefully my throat won't feel like I have swallowed several daggers.

I also recieved a dozen long stem peach roses that are EXQUISITE! They were sent from my friend Rob who knew that the very best gift I could get are flowers. I love them. They make me happy.

Other than the fact that I am sick, this is a GREAT birthday.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Kara! I hope you feel better soon!

Hedderg said...

Happy Birthday Karatule! Wish I could be there tomorrow to celebrate and eat some cake with you!

Hannah Tull said...

Happy Birthday! Did u get ur message? Call me today. Only 3 more days I think Im too excited to count... Luv u Feel betta u cant be sick for our Vay K...LOl thatsn from Legally Blonde

Merianne said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday in spite of being sick. That cake is precious! :)
Thanks again for treating Dan so well yesterday...he was in heaven.

Have fun on your cruise!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see you next month!