Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My new Goal


Well, I have a new goal. I want to visit each of the 7 continents sometime in my life. I have been to Northern America (of course) and Europe. I ALMOST made it to Africa when I was in Spain but decided not to go. Now, I really wish we had gone. I just looked up cruises to Antartica and it's not nearly as pricey as I had expected. This is a very attainable goal and I am excited to complete it!
So there you have it. My new goal in life. Wish me luck. I am going on a cruise in 2 weeks (Grand Cayman, Mexico, Honduras, Belize) and then to the Czech Republic in the Spring....so after I get through those vacations, I will definitely work on my goal. Anyone who wants to come with me to one or more of the continents, let me know.

2 comments:

Merianne said...

Count me in!!! :)

Rae said...

Sounds like a blast. I'd love to play. :)