Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Robbie asked me to come out to Winchester for Halloween~I left work a little early and drove out there to spend Halloween night with the Spadetti's. Dori made chili (which was VERY good) and I brought a salad and bread. Dori is ALWAYS doing nice things for her neighbors and decided at the last minute to bring some chili to two of her neighbors so they would not have to cook. She is the most selfless person I know.


As soon as we were done eating, the kids were clammoring to get out and get some CANDY!!!! I stayed at their house while Dori and Brian took the kids (and Dixie their dog) trick or treating. I was happy to stay so that Dori and Brian could go together.


CeCe was a "dancing with the stars" dancer. This picture makes me laugh. She's a natural centerfold.....we will have to keep an eye on her. She is getting quite a personality and I love her so much. When I leave her house to go home, she goes to the door and tries to open the door and yells "Ya Ya! Ya Ya!" Dori called me the other night and said "listen to this" and held the phone out so I could hear CeCe crying at the door and saying "Ya Ya, Ya Ya"....she melts my heart.



I call this "Popcorn Prayer".......I wonder what she was REALLY thinking!

It was a fun evening. I'm always sad to leave their home. I will be so happy when they move closer!!!!

No comments: