Sunday, October 28, 2007

2nd Annual Nephew Halloween Party


I love Halloween because it signifies (to me at least) that the Holidays are here. I have started doing a yearly Halloween party for my nephews - they come in their costumes and we eat, play games and then run around outside for a while. This year was a little different because Sterling is now living in Idaho (we miss him so much) and Robbie was suffering from a horrible headache due to his spinal tap earlier that week. He wanted so badly to be a part of everything but would scream in pain when he was up and around. He absolutely wanted to dress up in his costume for the pictures - so, here they are:



This is Drake. He is seven. Travis and I cracked up when I was taking his picture because he was totally posing. This "clone trooper" from Star Wars belongs on the cover of GQ. ( I mean really, he's even looking off in the distance...sooo funny!)







This is Luke. He is 4 and is a Gargoyle. You HAD to see this costume in person. ADORABLE!











This is Mason. He is 3. He was a dragon. Check out his "fierceness". LOVE IT.









This is Robbie. He is 4. He was outside a total of 4 minutes. Dori didn't have to do much make up around his eyes because he was still so sick. He was a vampire - with blood dripping from his mouth (though you can't really tell in this picture)








This is Shane. He is 3. He was a power ranger. Check out his muscles! I love Shane's smile !











This is CeCe. She was an honorary guest. She got into the chocolate. She was a dancing with the stars dancer but the picture will follow in a later blog.

It was a fun afternoon and I am glad that everyone was able to come. Can't wait until next year.



I just had to add this picture. Robbie spent most of the afternoon on my bed. CeCe climbed up and layed on him for about 10 minutes....just hugging him and giving him kisses. It was so cute it made me tear up. I have the best family ever.

1 comment:

Hannah Tull said...

A-Dor-able !!! Omg only 25 more days !!!