Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I need your help.....

Okay...so I got this message on my myspace account from Amr. He's 30 years old from Alexandria, Egypt. Does anyone out there have a response for me? I have several, however, would LOVE to have your input. READ ON.....

Kara, If it's meant to be, You will like my messege and you will like me though the differences in religion, nationality and background. But if it isn't meant to be, You won't like me and you will think that my messege is over the top, and you will tell me one of the following ( Sorry, I've a boyfriend....Sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship.....Sorry, You are too far away.....Sorry, our religion are different.......Sorry, I'm looking for an american). If it's meant to be, I'll honestly be the happiest person on this planet.......But if it's not meant to be, then all I can do is wish you all the best luck in your life and Goodbye:) Kara.........When I looked at your charming eyes, I felt a spark running all over my body, I felt that I'm living in heaven......And when I looked at your warm irresistible smile, I felt that I'm the happiest person on this planet, I felt that this world is smilling to me......And when I looked at your beautiful angelic face, I felt that I'm flying in the sky, I felt that this world is mine!! And honestly I was looking soooooooooo hard, I was looking everywhere and anywhere untill I gave up and realized that the princess of my dreams doesn't and will never exist, untill I saw you!......And Please don't think me pervert or player because I'm not:) And I could have said ( hi kara, wanna chat?)....or ( kara, can we be friends?)....or ( you look good kara, what's up girl?).......But I wrote you a romantic messege because that's the person I'm, that's me!.....I'm a romantic person and can't change that in me.....May be you think my messege is over the top , but I think it's romantic......So if you are not interested in me, no hard feelings, it just wasn't meant to be.....It's life :)Please Kara........I'm not a bad guy :)

5 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

You just absolutely made my day with laughter. :)

This IS our life said...

Is he a motivational speaker:) LOL WOW Kara..............you really do have super hero powers.

Merianne said...

Seriously, what is wrong with some people these days? That was HILARIOUS!!!

Hannah Tull said...

Lol Kara! I am so happy I saw that on your Myspace page that was hilarious...

Rae said...

Oh My...what powers you posses. Lol! Some people are hilarious.