Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've discovered e-Bay!

Yes, it's true. I have never been on e-Bay.... that is, until this week. I am probably the only person in the world who hadn't succumbed to the e-Bay hype. I am not a patient person when it comes to shopping. I love sales if I don't have to rumage through a bunch of stuff. Anyway, I must thank my cousin Michelle for introducing me to e-Bay. A couple weeks ago I was visiting her in Wake Forest, NC and she showed me some things she was "watching". I was intrigued. I've been sick and at home for the last 2 days and decided to peruse online. Day-time T.V. just doesn't cut it. I'm happy to say that I just purchased my first item on e-Bay. I am very excited about it and can't wait to get it.

In addition, while I was in NC; I was up early and turned the T.V. on to pass the time until everyone else got up. Now, I must say, I have never watched QVC or HSN....EVER!!! For some reason, I stopped on HSN and saw a copier/fax/printer. I bought it. My mother and sister-in-law would be so proud! It was so easy~

I must say, my trip to NC changed my life. I am a believer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I am so proud of you!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of QVC and HSN! It is addictive. I am having some serious withdrawals, since I have been in Idaho. So far I have been good, but only because I have no money right now.

Love Ya! Christy

Hannah Tull said...

Lol Kara !!! You got sucked into the deep black hole and now you'll never get out ! LOL

Laura said...

I am proud of you--we sell on Ebay!
I love QVC!!! I am addicted--I even get on their website and check out what is coming up!!!