Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well - Here I am

Friends have been asking me to do this for FOREVER and my dearest friend Laura finally talked me into it. I can't say that I will be very diligent but I will try. Some days/weeks will be better than others. Who knows I may become the blogging queen. In fact, I'm kinda liking it as I write so stay tuned.....more will be forthcoming!

On a very sad note, my cousin Benji passed away on Wednesday evening in a helicopter accident. We are all very saddened and feel a great sense of loss. He was a wonderful man and will be missed greatly.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070913/BREAKINGNEWS/70913003/1002/NEWS

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am SO SO proud of you!!
You will love it--I look forward to the next post!!
Love ya!

Hannah Tull said...

Hey yaya I luv U !! I just got a blog cuz i thought this would be fun !!! Yours is soo cute !! Mine is called idahorose.bogspot.com

Globe Trecker said...

Can't wait to read more of your posts!