Friday, September 21, 2007

My Nieces and Nephews

This is my neice Hannah. She is 14 and a stunning young woman. Hannah and I have become really close as of late and I LOVE to talk to her. She is so unpretentious and FUNNY! She calls it like it is. She makes me laugh with all of her stories and I could listen to her talk for hours. I stand in awe of Hannah for many reasons-she has a quiet strength and a strong sweet spirit. She is extremely bright and has a 4.o average right now. She is the type of teenager you look at and say "she's got it all". I am so proud to be her aunt! LOVE YOU MI SOBRINA.

This is Sterling or as I call him "Buddah". Sterling is 9 years old and LOVES movies and books. His favorite series of movies is "Goosebumps". Sterling also likes to cook and is quite good at it (takes after his father in that interest) Sterling is a very special boy (and dang good looking). I remember at his baptism I felt such a strength and humbleness from him. He will definitely be a leader and a great missionary.



This is Drake. Drake is 7 years old and a black belt in Tae Kwon Do!!! He is also playing football right now. Drake is the oldest in his family of all boys. I love Drake because he still kisses me. Drake has many interests and is a great role model for his younger brothers. I love Drake's smile and Drake looks so handsome in his suit that he wears to church. He is good to his cousins and I can't wait to see where he goes on his mission!!!



This is Luke and Mason. I put this picture of both of them because I think it is adorable.

Luke is a twin. He and his brother Ian were born at 23 weeks and Ian passed away from complications. Luke is 4 and is AMAZING. This kid is so strong and FAST and has crazy balance. He looks just like his father who looks just like his father. Sometimes I look at Luke and for a second I go back to my childhood and see Travis...it's crazy! He is a happy child always on the move. I love Luke's voice....it is so sweet. Luke is going to start gymnastics soon..I can't wait. He will be great!

Mason is "the icing on the cake". He is almost 3 and makes me laugh and he talks and talks and talks. He is a handsome little thing and loves to cuddle. He'll come sit on my lap and start talking about EVERYTHING and he is very entertaining. He is very affectionate and his expressions KILL me. He likes to play with his brothers and has no problem keeping up. I think he's going to be a little heart-breaker because all the girls will love him.


This is Robbie. He's almost 5 and is going through a stage where he does not like to wear his shirt. From the moment Robbie was born, we have had a special bond and I talk to him at least once every day. Robbie is in to skateboarding and video games right now. Robbie is amazingly wise for his age-I'm constantly saying to him"HOW do you know that" and the kid does not miss a thing. There's a song that reminds me of Robbie - it's called "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. This sums my relationship up with Robbie ~"every time I see your bubbly face, I get the tingles in a silly place. It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose, wherever it goes I always know that you make me smile" This kid is the keeper of my heart.


Shane is 3. Shane is HILARIOUS. He walks to the beat of his own drum and provides hours of entertainment. He is a very sensitive child who loves to laugh and make people laugh. Shane loves to do whatever Robbie is doing and this kid can run nonstop for a LONG time. He should be a long distance runner. Shane has a sweetness to him that is very endearing and you can't help but kiss his cute little face. Shane and I share the love of mint chocolate chip milk shakes and try to have one every time we are together...which is alot!

CeCe just turned 1. I love this picture of her...she's like "PAHLEASE......" CeCe is a darling little girl who I spoil every time I see her. I can't help it and she has the closet to prove it. She's the type of baby that when you pick her up she nestles her head into your neck....and you just melt. I love to dance with CeCe; and I love to take naps with her. She wakes up so happy and ready to GO! I love when I walk into the room and she reaches for me too...she's a doll. Can't get much cuter than her.





3 comments:

Hannah Tull said...

luv u too mi tia favorita ! Me gusta tu blog ! Lol that is not right i know! Its really cute!

This IS our life said...

Your family is so lucky to have someone as great as you in it. Hannah, you are one lucky gal to have Kara to look up to. She is a great example of what a great daughter of our heavenly father should become.

Love you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Kara, I LOVE this post! You have always been a blessing in our kids lives, and I am thankful for everything you have done for them (and me) over the years!

Love You! Christy