Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The difference between Men and Women

My sister-in law sent these to me. They are from the cartoon 'Non Sequitur'~ I thought I'd post them because it's pretty true stuff - men and women communicate on a TOTALLY different level and style.

What she heard: "It's your lot in life to stop whatever you are doing in order to serve my every need"
What he said: "Honey, do you know if we have any more triple A batteries?"

What he heard: "You are way too stupid to be trusted driving alone in bad weather"
What she said: "Drive carefully dear"

What she heard: "You don't expect me to take care of the kids, clean the house and make dinner do you?"
What he said: "Feeling any better, honey?"

What he heard: "Honey, why don't you put your head in a vice and I'll turn the handle until your skull explodes"
What she said: "Honey, why don't we turn off the T.V. and just talk?"





1 comment:

Rae said...

That made me chuckle! I was just discussing this exact thing this morning....we came to the conclusion that men think that discretion is synonymous with blunt.