Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3 Things That Excite Me

Kenny Rogers concert on Aug 20th. I have loved Kenny since I was like 7. Even though he looks totally weird now, he's still one of my favorite singers.




Enrique.......he makes my heart flutter. This concert is one of the SEXIEST concerts ever. Oct 3rd will be a great evening!!!!! That's all I can say about that without getting OVERLY excited.




Vince Gill - Nov 24th. This will be an acoustic concert and it's 5 days after my birthday....what a treat. He could sing me to sleep every night....his voice is so smooth. I have never seen him in concert and am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Globe Trecker said...

Kara, hooray for Enrique and Kenny Rogers fans! I will never forget that first Enrique concert in D.C. and the Sunday after when I first met you and we "bonded" over Enrique. I give the credit to him for our friendship. (Well, at at least initially!) - Ang