Friday, August 22, 2008

My mother is awesome

So, my mother got her Bo- black belt!!!! She should get her black belt in the spring. My mother is an amazing woman who lives life and doesn't let anything or ANYONE keep her down. She is a survivor and has taught me confidence, independence and strong will. I love her and admire her daily.

My brother Dustin sent this email to everyone and I think it pretty much sums it up:


Congratulations Mom on getting your Bo-black belt!!!!

Quite an accomplishment. Very cool for the kids to have a Granny that can kick thier friends Granny's butt.

Now you finally got somthin to back up that mouth of yours.

We love you....

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE the part where Dusty says "Now you can back up that mouth of yours" so funny and so true! You're mom can offically kick anyone's butt!