Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Conversation w/ The Keeper of my Heart


So last night Robbie, Shane and CeCe were over while Dori and Brian went out for a while. Shane and CeCe fell asleep and Robbie and I were watching 'Surf's Up' when the following conversation came up out of the blue:

Robbie: "Yaya.....are you going to get married?"

Me: "Yah...I think so"

Robbie: "Well, I'm not going to like him"

Me: "You aren't?"

Robbie: "Nope"

Me: "Why not?"

Robbie: "Well, is he going to have tattoos?"

Me: "Maybe"

Robbie: "REAL ones?"

Me: "Yep"

Robbie: "Whatever. You can get married"

Me: "Robbie, I PROMISE that the person I marry will love you just like I do and he will be your favorite Uncle"

Robbie: "Whatever. I said you can get married."

I have to clarify this and say that Robbie is obsessed with tattoos.....he always wants the temporary ones put on his arms. He cracks me up!

2 comments:

Christy Tull said...

So what's up?? Call me soon!

Love, Christy

Anonymous said...

ROTFL. Where's Art Linkletter when we need him? Ü