Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have a webcam


So, my neice Hannah asked me to get a webcam because she got one for Christmas. We can talk and see each other instead of IMing. So, I got one.

I am QUICKLY re-thinking this however because I took a picture of what I look like on the webcam. Here I am, in all my glory (no make-up) in bed talking to my neice. This is how I will always look on webcam because I will only be talking to my neice when I am in bed and getting ready to go to sleep (she is 2 hours behind me in Idaho). When I bought the webcam it was under the impression that I would ONLY be talking to my neice and this picture has surely sealed that decision.

Last night I watched (and helped) Hannah study for her Spanish final exam. She was so funny to watch and listen to as she worked out the problems she was studying. I wish I could've recorded some of her facial expressions. She is so pretty and SMART~ I'm glad that we can connect over the webcam - it's actually really fun.

LOVE & MISS YOU MI SOBRINA!

2 comments:

Hannah Tull said...

u look gorgeous ;)

Christy Tull said...

I love this post! You are hillarious, and I love the picture. I am so thankful that Hannah has you in her life to talk to and confide in. You are a great example for her. I know she treasures her relationship with you, and always will!

I love you a ton!
Christy