Thursday, January 17, 2008

It FINALLY Snowed!


Well, it FINALLY snowed. We got about 2 inches and it is HEAVY and wet snow; not light and dry like it is out west. I had taken the day off of work so that I could watch Robbie and CeCe while Dori took Shane to a Dr. appt in Fairfax. It was an added bonus that on my day off, it SNOWED. Here is a picture of Shane, CeCe and Robbie looking at the first flakes.....which were HUGE.


This is a picture of the tree in our front yard- it was so pretty. I LOVE snow. We started a fire around 10am and have had it going all day. I also made chili in the crock pot - I just love days like this.





After the Dr. appt., Robbie and Shane went outside to play football in the snow. They are Redskin fanatics (thanks to their mom and dad)





Robbie - kicking his "field goal" and I guess Shane is in his "defense stance"








After the game - shaking hands and saying "no hard feelings"

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the pictures of the snow! It's very pretty. Unfortunately one of the pictures has my parent's house in the background and all I can think of is "Get that *&#! van out of the driveway." Hideous!