Thursday, January 31, 2008

Every Girl Needs a Fancy Glass

Every girl needs a "fancy glass". Everything tastes better in a "fancy glass". There's nothing better than climbing into bed, reading a book or watching T.V. with your "fancy glass" on the nightstand. I'm telling you, EVERY girl needs a "fancy glass".








I found this at Pier One Imports - it was on sale - 90% off! I snatched it up right away~ I mean...a "fancy glass" is even better if you can get it at a bargain. Unfortunately, this picture does not do it justice. The stem is beautiful but you can't tell in the picture.






It's apple juice...I SWEAR!!!










2 comments:

Hannah Tull said...

I heard fancy glasses are all the rage now! its the latest greatest accessori now for girls. I even heard a little rumor going around but I can't say it's completely true (even though I wouldn't doubt it ) that these fancy glasses are a girls new best friend and are totally replacing diamonds. It's absolutley fabulous darling. Can I ask you one question though? Is that really apple juice? jk

Jen said...

you're silly! you and your sparkling cider. If you weren't mormon I swear you'd be a wine expert!