Monday, February 11, 2008

Reasons why I love my roommate Katie Hinckley

Here are just a few reasons why I love my roommate Katie (other than the fact that she wants to stay in an ice hotel just like me!):
10. She buys me gossip magazines when I am sick
9. She loves McDonalds JUST AS MUCH as I do....I mean really....what are the odds?
8. She cleans out the fridge and throws EVERYTHING away
7. She secretly loves Kenny Rogers - my secret crush since I was a young girl
6. She takes care of my fish Mickey when I am away
5. She's quite strong and moves furniture like a PRO
4. She ONLY wears flip-flops - even in the snow
3. She can break it down at a mid-singles dance - GO KATIE... GO KATIE
2. She makes really good food when I am hungry like the wolf

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON I LOVE KATIE: (drum roll please......)





SHE DOES WINDOWS!!!






So, my nephew broke our window several months ago and we JUST got around to fixing it!











Here is Katie - risking life and limb to clean our windows. She's awesome.

No comments: