Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love makes the world go around


This blog is dedicated to my gentlemen friends at the UClub of whom are NOT celebrating this day of love. I have hope for you yet. Happy Valentines Day. ...keep the faith -









These are a few of the things I am in LOVE with:

I love my sisters. I have 3 sisters (and 2 brothers) and while I adore my brothers, there's just something special about my sisters.







I am in love with snorkeling. I could do it ALL day. The ocean amazes me and I love that there is a whole other world in the ocean. Fascinating!


I love Fall leaves. They make me happy -






Is it possible to be in love with someone you have never met? I am IN LOVE with Enrique. I have this very strange love for latin music - in fact, I have just as many latin songs on my iPod as I do enlish songs.

I mean REALLY~ ( I know this picture is cheesy but c'mon.......who wouldn't want this man singing slow songs in your ear)






I am in love with caribbean water - the colors amaze me. The prettiest water I have ever seen was in St. Thomas - it literally took my breath away.



My fav. My nephew Sterling always brings me swedish fish when he sees me. He's been doing this since he was 3 (he is now 9)
Flowers bring me true joy. They honestly brighten my day.





I am IN LOVE with slow dancing - the slower the better. It is my MOST favorite thing to do.




So, in honor of Valentines Day, those are just a few of the things I am in love with. I love Valentines Day. It celebrates love. We all need love. Even if you are not IN love at the moment, I hope you have people in your life that bring you joy and help you to be a better person. I hope you are able to do something for someone (even a friend) because you know it will make them happy. Everyone needs to know that someone cares about them. Love makes the world go around!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I love you!