Monday, February 18, 2008

Las Vegas 2008

I had a Spa Convention(http://www.dayspaexpo.com/) the first week in February and my dear friend Megan went with me. Megan got married in Dec. and her husband was kind enough to loan her to me for the week!
I actually was pretty sick with the flu the whole time but we managed to have a little fun!


My cousin Spencer works in Caesar's Palace at Giuseppe Zanotti - a high end shoe store. We met him for lunch one day and had a great time! He's a trip - very fun to hang out with. Here I am....trying on a $750 pair of UGLY shoes. I couldn't believe how ugly they were..I just had to try them on....quite comfortable really!







These were our favorite shoes....they were $1350. The picture does not do them justice......they REALLY are beautiful!











We were watching the Super Tuesday exit polls and were very disappointed that McCain was in the lead :-(











Here's Megan at the slots....I just couldn't pull her away!











.....just call me "Lucky"








We stayed at thePalazzo....a new addition to the Venetian. It has only been open a month and it was beautiful. The room was amazing.....it had a sunk-in living room~ all of the rooms are suites.





We were able to see STOMP OUT LOUD - It was AMAZING. I loved it.

Next year the conference will be the last week of Jan. It's always in Vegas but they switch up the hotels. Last year it was at Mandalay Bay.......I liked the Palazzo MUCH better!

3 comments:

Hannah Tull said...

That is soooooo friggin coolio yo

Jen said...

ok, I don't care what it takes, I get to go next year!

Betsy said...

What a great trip! I am jealous you got to be in warmer weather - I need a break from the cold!