Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year

It was a BUSY end of the year. I spent Christmas Eve/Morning at Dori and Brian's. You just have to wake up Christmas morning with kids....it makes all the difference. We went over to Travis and Shawnie's later that afternoon for dinner. It was a nice day and our Christmas dinner was very good.....everything tasted perfect.
2008 so far, has been a great year. I spent New Year's Eve at Brian and Dori's. Robbie and I rang in the new year - we had sparkling cider and everything. Robbie made a toast and we clinked glasses and said "cheers"....he was a great date and I could not have asked for a better night.
I have made some goals for 2008. I have to be honest and say I've never REALLY made New Year's Resolutions before so I'm pretty excited about it. I think this is going to be a good year. I can't explain why, but I just feel good about it. I'm sure I just jinxed myself but that's okay....I don't really believe in jinxes anyway!
So, I have to post this picture of CeCe. I love it. It looks like she is in the middle of singing an opera. It just cracks me up. I think, in fact, she was getting ready to pounce on her brother for some cool ranch doritoes.







She got 'em. She FINALLY started walking and looks like a drunk sailor - she'll be running from Dori before too long.




Like I said, the end of the year was VERY busy and it has taken a couple of days to recuperate. It has been very cold here and I am just PRAYING for a huge snow storm to dump a couple feet of snow on us. That would make the beginning to 2008 PERFECT!

No comments: