Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lettuce Wrap's Birthday Surprise

Lettuce Wrap's birthday was yesterday. Daredevil and I surprised him by getting tickets to the Glenn Beck tour - in PENSYLVANNIA! We left our house around 4 pm, hit some traffic, drove through an AWESOME rainstorm, stopped at Burger King and arrived at The Forum in Harrisburg, PA a little after 7 pm. The show started at 7:30 so it was perfect timing!

Daredevil provided treats for the ride (awesome coconut cupcakes) from Georgetown Cupcake.





This is Daredevil and Lettuce Wraps during the 10 minute intermission. I forgot my camera so we took pics on Daredevil's blackberry.











Glen Beck during the last half of his show. His show was 2 hours and very entertaining!











Lettuce receiving birthday wishes!

It was a fun time. We listened to some great music (from my iPod of-course) on the way home and the ride was very enjoyable! The two hours flew by.

So, Lettuce is a year older. A year wiser. And a year happier - I mean how could he not be with me and Daredevil around to amuse him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara,

I love your picture with lettuce; you’re a really cute couple. This is the guy for you let me plan your wedding.

Christy Tull said...

Cute pictures! Dustin loves Glenn Beck!