Sunday, June 8, 2008

Memory Lane

Well, I can hardly believe it but it has been 20 years since I graduated high school! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? So, I thought I'd take you on a little trip down (my) memory lane.

This was my prom date Juan. I can remember the very first time he asked my friend Tina who I was - I had a lot of fun with Juan - probably a lot of tears too -you know...the normal high school drama stuff. I wish I still had the slow song tapes he made~ha!






These were the boys on prom night. Joey, Matt and Juan. They wear their sunglasses at night~too cool for school.







Heather, Nan and I. Check out our hair. Nan was one of my dearest friends my senior year. We were joined at the hip. Her parents were pretty strict but trusted me for some reason and would let her spend tons of time with me!







The gang. Nan, Matt, Me, Juan, Heather and Joey in front of the limo.












Graduation Day!












Me and Matt - can my smile be ANY bigger? Matt was one of my best friends our senior year. I kept a pretty good journal in those days and he is mentioned quite a bit because we hung out a lot.









This was beach week - Dina, Tracy and Me. I don't think we slept for 2 days straight. Again....what's with my crazy smile?











Dina and Me. She was one of my best friends during my senior year. She organized a huge birthday party for me. Lots of fun.







This is Kevin and Tony - both graduated a year before me but we hung out quite a bit when they were home from school. Kevin and I became quite close and spent a lot of time together.



So, I hope you enjoyed my short trip down memory lane. My two BEST friends of all, Eileen and Elicia will get their own blog entry later. I just came across these pics tonight and had to post them. HAPPY 20th to me!

2 comments:

Hannah Tull said...

Hey Kara u r so pretty! But what was that dress u were wearing and ur friends holy crap I knew clothes were bad in the 80's but wow. Anyways u had some cute friends

Jen said...

one word....WOW!