Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

This year Easter was a lot of fun! The Spadetti's spent Easter Eve with me and it was a full day! In the evening, we dyed eggs and played around. Robbie and CeCe slept in the same bed as me and true to form, Robbie and I had a laughing fit until I had tears streaming down my face. That kid is FUNNY and smart beyond his 5 little years.



We went to church and then went over to Cammie and Mandy's house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. This is CeCe "searching" for her eggs. She was so excited!










Robbie and Shane with their eggs











CeCe in her Easter dress. She wanted my camera. She LOVES to look at pictures...especially of herself. Whenever she looks in the mirror she kisses her reflection! I swear.....she is like her mother! I remember peeking in on Dori blow drying her hair when she was like 4 years old and she kissed the mirror and said "I love you!".






Robbie and Shane stiking a pose.











The Spadetti family picture.










2 comments:

Dorian said...

take the picture down of me now!!!!! Love ya- Dori

Hannah Tull said...

so so so so so cute :D I miss u guys a ton