Monday, March 31, 2008

I LOVE this stuff!

This stuff is amazing. It has saved me many times. For instance, today, SOMEHOW beet juice got on my WHITE shirt. Beet juice for heaven's sakes! So, I whipped out my handy dandy "tide to go" and viola! stain was GONE. I'm becoming obsessed like Kelly Ripa in the commercials - I see people with stains and I want to run up to them and clean them up.
Speaking of beet juice.....when I was like 8 or 9 years old, my mother gave me beets to eat with my dinner. I don't know what she was thinking because what child likes the taste of dirt? ( I have since grown accustomed to the taste of beets and actually like them very much) Anyway, I thought I was being sly and put them in my milk and then told my mother I ate them. Well, my milk turned BRIGHT pink and my mother knew I had lied to her. She made me drink my milk and then EAT the beets. There's nothing worse than milky beets....oh....except black eyed peas. I actually threw up when she made me eat those!

No comments: