Friday, May 9, 2008

"Country Feet"

So, one of my friends at work used the term "country feet" and I fell in love with it. It is the PERFECT description of what I am about to talk about.



Ladies: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not wear sandals or open-toed shoes without a proper pedicure. Don't wear sandals if your heels look like you have walked on a country road for more than 60 miles! Don't wear sandals if your toenails look like daggars. Don't wear sandals if your polish has worn off on ANY of your digits. Take care of your feet and they will take care of you! NO MORE "COUNTRY FEET"!!!!

1 comment:

Hannah Tull said...

lol love it! I have always been soo anal about my nail polish on my feet and nails and if theirs one wrong mistake I have to fix it...No wonder I can never wear sandals or anything without having my toes painted...thanks to the Tulls :P