Thursday, May 29, 2008

OBX Memorial Weekend 2008


This year my family had a mini retreat weekend at the Outer Banks in North Carolina. My mother, Mandy, Dori/Brian and kids, Travis/Shawnie and kids, Daredevil Diva, and my cousin Michelle with her husband Brian and their 2 kids came. We had SOOOO much fun. We decided to make this an every year event. We had great weather and a great house with a large pool and jacuzzi.



My brother Travis playing baseball on the beach.






Robbie talking to his cousin Hannah Rose (who is in Idaho). He looked like a little teenager walking around the beach with his cell phone. He is going to keep us all on our toes!




My sister-in-law Shawnie building a sand castle with some of the boys.






My cousin Michelle and her husband Brian. I got her to begin reading the Twilight series - we were all engrossed in our books the whole weekend.




Cece wrestling with Robbie. She was hilarious throughout the weekend too!






Beach "babe". CeCe was attached to my hip the entire weekend but I didn't mind....she makes me happy.





My brother-in-law Brian taught Riley(my cousin's daughter) some surfing techniques.





This looks like Mason is about to slaughter Luke but he was just covering him with sand.





Mason, Luke, Drake and Robbie in the COLD water.





Dori brought her massage table down and gave everyone massages! It was a great idea and everyone loved it!

So, we all had a great time~ I'm already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Hannah Tull said...

ahh oh I am soo jealous! Only 3 more days of school!

Christy Tull said...

That sounds awesome! I am sad we were not there with you guys!