Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a Weekend!!!!

Saturday was Granny's Goombata. We were also celebrating Dori's 30th birthday and had planned a surprise party for her that evening. We went to Coastal Flats for lunch and then took Dori on a shopping spree for her b-day. She was kind-of tipped off about her party from a friend but we (the sisters) did our best and lied our faces off to persuade her that we had nothing planned that night. It worked!







This is Dori and her husband Brian at Clarendon Grille - where the surprise took place! We were very happy that we actually pulled it off!















This is Mandy and Dori - Mandy did most of the planning for the surprise party. She is very thoughtful that way.











Our brother Travis, his wife Shawnie, my mother and our sister Cammie.










Cammie with brother-in-law Brian. We love Brian - we could not have picked a better brother-in-law!










See what I mean?











Mandy, Dori, Cammie and Katie. Katie is like one of our sisters. She has been around since Mandy's Jr. High days and has seen our family through all of the ups and downs.











This was Mother's Day - after dinner the kids had DANCE DANCE U.S.A. HILARIOUS!!!!











More dancing - CeCe does quite well being the only girl with 5 boys. She definitely holds her own!











What is it with boys and their air guitars??? It's like they come out of the womb doing this! It cracks me up!











The clan - LOVE CeCe's face in this. Shane's is hilarious too!













I gave CeCe a lemon.

I absolutely love my family. We have so much fun and my nephews and
neices are amazing. I am truly happiest
when I am with them. I am so glad that we spend so much time together and are so close. This is truly what family is all about. I can't wait for Hannah and Sterling to come out here this summer. It will be fun to have ALL of my neices and nephews around for a while. I am very blessed to have the family I have - we have been through a lot but I think it has only made our bond stronger and our love for each other deeper.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I totally agree with you about your family--I l ove them too. I can say that I am the happiest when I am with my family as well--given all of the ups and downs. Thanks for sharing all of the pics--they are all so dang cute! Drake is growning up FAST!

Jen said...

I want to come next time :) Tell Dori Happy Birthday!