Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm obsessed

So, I went to the OBX this weekend (pics to follow in my next entry) and I finished reading the second and third book of the Twilight series. I can't tell you how much I love these books! When I finished the third book, I RE-READ the first book in the series because I felt like I was going through withdrawal and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time! I cannot wait for August to get here when the 4th and final book comes out.
You should have seen us at the beach.....we were all passing around the books because we were ALL reading them. The guys were getting frustrated because the conversation for the most part always ended up coming back to one of the books. It was hilarious!



Seriously.....I have never had the desire to re-read a book much less right after I finished it. I am obsessed AND I now want to marry a vampire named Edward.

3 comments:

Rae said...

LOL...you should try some of the websites. The TM's are pretty cool.

As a matter of fact we have a lunch in DC scheduled for this Sat if you want to join us. ;)
So far our numbers are at about 11 women. Lol!

Hannah Tull said...

join the club just about every girl alive wants to marry Edward so get in line sista!

Christy Tull said...

This is a great series, and I am counting down the days for the last book, and the movie!!! I just finished her new book "The Host." It is a very good read, but not the same as the Twilight series.