Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm a latecomer


Okay..many of you maybe annoyed at me for being so late in discovering the "Twilight" series. I went to lunch last weekend with my sister and some ladies from her ward and all they could talk about was the "Twilight" series. So, I went out and bought the first book expecting to be let down because of all of they hype. It couldn't possibly be as good as everyone says. I just read the first book in 2 1/2 days ( and I work full time plus have appts at night) I have NEVER in my life read such a romantic book....it made me giddy. I can't wait to start the second book tonight. My sister, mother and sister-in-law have read the books and are so excited to see the movie that will be released in December of this year. Like I said...this is probably old news to most of you but just remember back to the first book and how excited you were and how you couldn't put it down - seriously - this book is amazing and I hear it only gets better!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Hey Kara, Welcome to the world of Twilight. Lol! I am glad you are enjoying them!

Globe Trecker said...

Yay! So glad you liked the book, two more to read and the thrid comes out the first week in August. Movie comes out in December. Enjoy the rest of the books!

Angela

Christy Tull said...

Woo Hoo! I love this series. I cannot wait for the final book to come out this fall, and the movie. We just watched the movie trailer a week ago. I am glad you have joined the fan club!

Love, Christy