Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Judy and Sheila


So I could not make it through my day at work without my dear friends Judy and Sheila. We eat lunch together every day at noon SHARP and then usually go for a stroll around D.C. We have seen some very interesting people and THINGS on our strolls - for instance, this rooster purse. Judy doesn't realize it but she's getting it for Mother's Day.





This is Sheila. She is jewish and has taught me a lot about the religion. Sheila cracks me up - she grew up NY and we are planning a weekend visit - I can't wait. This is not her hat, however, it is very becoming on her and I think we should go back and get it.


Judy was supposed to be kissing Elvis but it looks like she is blowing on his nose. Judy is one of the funniest people I know. Seriously, her life is a sit-com and I love to hear all of her stories.






This donkey is outside our club. We also have an elephant as we are a bi-partisan club! Sheila prefers donkeys to elephants and is whispering sweet nothings in his ear.
So, life at the club is never dull with these ladies. I hope everyone has friends at work that make their day go better. They have been the light at the end of my tunnel many times AND are so good to have for comic relief. I don't know what I would do without them!

No comments: